Do you resonate with any of the following questions?
- Has your blog traffic hit a plateau?
- Are you struggling to gain more viewers?
- Do you feel awkward promoting your blog?
- Are you frustrated because your blog isn’t gaining the traction you had hoped?
Do you want to…
- Spend less time driving traffic and more time creating amazing content.
- Generate new unique views for free.
- Learn how to get consistent traffic to your blog.
If you answered YES to ANYTHING above...
Then you're at the right place to get the answers you seek.
As Christians, oftentimes we find it hard to self-promote, which is why some faith blogs die.
But there is nothing self-promotional about promoting God.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and He will establish your plans." (Proverbs 16:3)
Some other reasons faith-based blogs fail to gain traffic is because...
- They thought that traffic would increase automatically.
- They thought that Instagram would be their best traffic source.
- They didn’t understand how to use Pinterest for traffic.
- They didn't know the importance of SEO.
- They didn't automate their processes.
- They didn't know how to read their analytics to know how to improve.
- They hoped things would just get better without understanding where to focus.
- They weren't sure of the best ways to improve.
When I started blogging I went from 0-10,000 monthly readers in 6 months.
However, I stayed in the 10,000-15,000 range for a few years because I stopped learning.
Once I finally broke out of the mindset that I should have "figured it out by now," I was able to face the fact that I didn’t know how to get to the next step, which opened my mind up to learning again.
After implementing new strategic changes, I was able to take my blog from 10K to 100K readers per month.
The first strategy I implemented was learning how to use Pinterest correctly which helped me get 1.7M monthly views.
The second strategy was learning how to use email marketing correctly which helped me stop losing subscribers and grow my list to 24.5K subscribers.
However, my favorite thing is helping other people achieve the same amazing results...
Whether you have 2 people or more than 2,000 people visiting your blog monthly, the strategies in this course work for both beginners and seasoned bloggers.
So, regardless if you're brand new to Pinterest or have been at it for a while, you'll learn new strategies to implement for incredible growth.
Get started now!
There are 3 main ways to see real growth on your blog:
1. Purchase social media or Google ads
2. Get SLOW organic traffic from Google
3. Get FAST organic traffic from Pinterest
Pinterest CAN be powerful... IF you know how to use it.
Many people underutilize the platform because they don't know what they need to know and therefore don't do what they need to do to gain traffic from Pinterest.
Most social media posts live and die within 24 hours after they are posted. On Pinterest, one pin can circulate and drive traffic to your blog for months – IF you know what you’re doing.
Introducing the GROW CHRISTIAN BLOG course:
You'll learn how to...
1. Follow Pinterest's rules and regulations so you don't get BANNED
My first Pinterest account was actually banned for a week then DEACTIVATED. Yes, not knowing the rules and not keeping up with new rules can hurt you!
I want to make sure you don't make the same mistakes that I did.
I cried for a few days after I received this email below (hopefully I will be able to save you from the same heartache).
2. Set up your Pinterest account to receive quality traffic from Google
Did you know that 70% of Pinterest users set their page up incorrectly? This is why they don’t see any traffic. It seems like such a simple step, but this is where the majority stumble. Incorrect setup prevents your page from being discovered!
- Have you claimed your website?
- Set up your SEO meta tag?
- Applied for and created rich pins?
If that all sounds like gibberish, I explain exactly how to do those processes alongside everything else that's techy to ensure you're set up for traffic success.
3. Know what increases and what kills your engagement
It's important to be able to understand and interpret your stats. This gives you the insight to make informed decisions, such as what you're supposed to do when your traffic starts declining rapidly.
Don't be alarmed, this happens to ALL bloggers from time to time and from season to season. What's important is to know what to do about it.
4. Work with instead of against the ever-changing algorithm
Before you start "working with the algorithm", you need to first understand it.
- Why does Pinterest choose to show certain pins over others?
- Which images/videos perform better and why?
- What elements do you need to include to design viral content?
- How can you utilize the text on your image to increase engagement?
- Where should you post?
- What should you post?
- When should you post?
- Where should you NOT post?
You want your systems to work for you, not against you.
You'll learn how to find, request, and join group boards to help you tap into other people's audiences for more engagement.
Once you have a strategy in place, you’ll be able to work less, watch your stats rise as traffic pours in, and be able to maintain and improve it.
Take a sneak peek at all 10 modules of the course below...
You'll also learn how to grow and maintain your traffic with email marketing.
With all the traffic that you'll be driving to your blog from Pinterest, you'll need to store your contacts via email so you can start building a deeper connection with your audience.
Your email list = your money maker.
I went from 0-14K subscribers in one year, 100% ORGANIC without paid ads.
I worked on my list long before I had any product to offer, so don't worry if you have no clue what you'd like to sell.
Before I created my online courses, I created daily content on my blog and shared the best posts with my email list every week which built up my trust factor and gave my audience incredible value.
At the beginning of 2019, I asked my subscribers what kind of content they wanted me to produce and there was an overwhelming response for email list building course... so here it is!
Once again, my students have been able to obtain the same results...
Having an email list is the ONE thing that ALL successful online businesses have.
Almost everyone who has access to wifi has an email address and most of us check our emails daily (if not multiple times a day).
Plus, when was the last time you made a purchase because of an email promo? Probably not too long ago!
Not only did Carly set up her email list, but her Instagram account also grew after she implemented some of the Pinterest growth strategies.
Get started now!
You'll also get these incredible bonuses (worth $1,482) for a limited time with the course:
Bonus #1: 8 Elements Of A Viral Pinterest Pin. ($197 Value)
While there is no way of knowing which pins will go viral, there is a specific framework you can follow to bump up your chances. Creating a viral pin involves aesthetics as much as it does psychology.
Bonus #2. 32 Customizable Viral Photo Pin Templates. ($297 Value)
Completely done-for-you Pinterest pins that are all designed around the 8 viral elements to help you gain free organic traffic fast!
Bonus #3. 32 Customizable Viral Video Pin Templates. ($297 Value)
Video pins are taking over Pinterest, these done-for-you viral pins will help launch your video content so you can start testing which pins perform better on your account.
Bonus #4. SEO Optimized Pin Titles + Blog Headlines ($197 Value)
Make sure your blog can be found on Google by following this simple headline template for both your blog posts and Pinterest pins so you can benefit from free organic traffic.
Bonus #5: 46 Email Subject Line Templates + 131 Clickable Words. ($297 Value)
Headlines are just as important if not MORE important than your actual content because if people aren’t enticed by your headline, they won’t click through to read your email/blog post that you spent hours writing.
Bonus #6. Ready-To-Join Group Boards Spreadsheet. ($197 Value)
Quality Pinterest group boards that are currently available to collaborators are tiresome to find. Shave off months of research and time by utilizing this spreadsheet.
Bonus #7. Community Support Group.
Join our community support group. It's always nice to have people to chat with to learn what's working for them and what's not, to ensure you don’t make the same mistakes, and for reassurance that you’re on the right track.
Bonus #8. Lifetime Access and Updates.
The blogging world (and tech world in general) is constantly evolving. The course will be updated regularly when changes arise to ensure that you're getting the latest information. That's one of the benefits of purchasing a course versus a book, the updates are always free!
Imagine being able to reach A MILLION PEOPLE with the word of God!
Even being about to impact ONE person with your blog is enough.
There is no need to wing it.
We are designed for community.
Stop going in circles trying to figure it out on your own.
Let me help you with what I know!
So you can start reaching people TODAY.
Take a peek inside all 10 modules of the course plus the 8 bonuses you'll get...
This course will help you learn how to use PINTEREST + EMAIL MARKETING correctly!
- Recognize how social media algorithms generally operate
- Learn two ways to rank higher in Pinterest's algorithm
- Understand the importance of Pinterest user demographics
- Avoid being banned on Pinterest's algorithm and platform
- Learn how to set up, clean up, and optimize your Pinterest account
- Claim your blog and website on Pinterest
- Generate a SEO meta tag for your blog for Pinterest
- Start the 4-step rich pin application and creation process
- Create and optimize your Pinterest group boards for SEO
- Find quality, relevant, and available Pinterest group boards
- Pitch group board leaders (comes with word-for-word pitch template)
- Learn how group boards can either help or HURT your engagement
- Eleven tips on how to create and design viral pins (the exact formula revealed)
- Six ways to use video pins to increase your engagement (and where to get free videos)
- Five steps to creating awesome story pins (and how they are different from normal pins)
- How to interpret your stats, what to focus on, what to do, and what NOT to do
- Automate and schedule your Pinterest pins
- Identify software to use to help automate the process
- Actions to take when you see your traffic drop
- Learn Pinterest's best practices, rules, and regulations you need to follow
- Avoid the single biggest regret most bloggers have
- Set up your email list (with step-by-step FREE SOFTWARE tutorial)
- Implement the 7-step email business strategy overview (this is your business plan)
- Know the difference between how you use social media v.s. email marketing
- Obtain new subscribers in your target audience
- Gain subscribers from your blog v.s. social media
- Understand what happens from a legal standpoint when people subscribe
- Abide by the laws of email marketing
- Know the psychology behind why people subscribe and download things
- Create irresistibly downloadable freebies
- Generate freebie ideas designed to obtain quality subscribers
- Beautify and brand your freebies with free software
- Find surprising places to obtain new subscribers
- Entice someone to sign up for your list
- Create effective landing page design concepts and ideas
- Identify the most optimal places to show your landing pages
- Include the essential elements in your welcome email series
- Make an effective email series that converts subscribers into clients
- Utilize six ways to get people to open and read your emails
- Identify the one goal your welcome series must accomplish
- Receive a seven-day trust funnel design and word-for-word template
- Identify the one impact your email series needs to accomplish
- Customize your own digital marketing funnel
- Link everything on the backend to automate
- Craft emails people want to read
- Utilize tags, rules, and integrations
- Design the types of emails that build trust
- Know the best time(s) and date(s) to send email campaigns
- Debunk the three most common affiliate marketing myths
- Find affiliate marketing programs and networks
- Properly disclose your affiliate status and stay within FTC laws
- Write money generating blog and social media posts
Who is this course for?
1. Beginner To Intermediate Bloggers
Regardless of how many years you've been blogging and if you consider yourself a beginner or not, if you haven't been able to get the traffic results you want... this course is for you.
2. Pretty New To Pinterest
If you're a Pinterest newbie or have been on the platform but haven't been able to figure out how to drive traffic from Pinterest to your blog/website, you’re definitely in the right place.
3. Totally New To Email Marketing
If you just learned the importance of starting your email list today or have been thinking about starting it but just haven't yet, this course will walk you through exactly how to start AND scale your email list.
4. Interested In Monetizing Your Audience
You don’t have to monetize if you don’t want to, just note that everything in the course is designed to lead you towards monetization.
5. Busy People
If you don't have time to waste on the internet sifting through content that may or may not work, you're at the right place. Everything in the course is direct and to the point so you're never walking in circles, instead you'll know the exact next step to take to obtain your goals.
Who is this course NOT for?
1. People Who Haven’t Started Their Blogs Yet
If you want to start a blog, check out: Launch Christian Blog first.
2. You Consider Yourself A Pinterest Pro
You may be too advanced for this course, but you're probably ready for the monetization course: Monetize Christian Blog (coming soon).
3. You Already Have An Email List With 1,000+ Subscribers
You are too advanced, check out the Monetize Christian Blog course instead (it's being created right now as you're reading this).
Get started now!
Who is the instructor of this course?
Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Elaine Rau.
I was inspired to start a blog a few years back after quitting my job to move overseas.
I named my blog "LadyBossBlogger" because that is who I wanted to become... and long story short, that is exactly what I became. And along the way, I was able to help thousands of other bloggers become lady bosses as well by teaching them how to blog profitably.
However, when I was the most successful on the outside... I felt the emptiest on the inside.
I had accomplished a lot after only being a full-time blogger for a few years, yet I started to feel directionless and passionless, even though I had:
- Been featured on Forbes, the Huffington Post, Thrive Global, and 500+ media sites.
- Worked with Amazon, BestBuy, Target, and 1000’s of other brands as an influencer.
- Gained 300,000+ followers across all my social media channels.
- Spoken on large stages with 70,000+ people to small events all over the world teaching my blogging, social media, and marketing strategies.
My life was centered around my next accomplishment. It started to feel meaningless.
I was constantly chasing after the next shiny object, but happiness alluded me and I was never satisfied... yet, I couldn't stop running.
It wasn't until I was burned out and unable to run anymore that I invited God to become a part of my life and business. I had always prided myself on being able to make things happen because of my inner drive and discipline. When depression started taking over and I couldn't even muster the energy to get out of bed, I realized just how helpless I was.
I finally started to understand that I was not in control of my life and began to pray daily for strength. After five months of consistent prayer, devotionals, and spending time with God, he gave me a new vision, mission, focus, and PURPOSE, which brought PASSION and JOY back into my life.
Now I help Christian content creators launch, grow, and monetize their brands so we can see more uplifting Christian content in the media.
I "came out as Christian" to my audience in January 2021 and have stepped down from being the CEO of my business and my life and have assigned that title to God.
It wasn't the most strategic or business savvy thing to do for me to completely rebrand, in fact, it was one of the hardest things to do, but I obeyed Him and since changing directions, my blog traffic has increased like crazy!
It's miraculous what happens when we let go and we let God.
More than traffic or stats, I finally feel ALIGNED with my audience. I know that I am designed to be serving and creating content for Christians.
If you feel called to blog, stay committed. If you feel like the odds are stacked against you, God has a plan. Remember to always keep Him FIRST.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Elaine Rau is an award-winning blogging and Instagram expert. She has taught her strategies on stages all over the world and has compiled them into courses for people to access from home. Elaine has an audience of 300,000+ followers across all her social media platforms and has been featured in 500+ magazines, books, and publications including Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, and Authority Magazine.
A portion of every purchase is donated to the charity we support, The Micah Project.
The Micah Project is a group home for street boys in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Their mission is to help the young men in their homes, all of whom spent anguished childhoods on the streets or in impoverished homes, find freedom, family, and futures in Jesus Christ through discipleship, therapy, education, opportunities to develop their talents, and service to others. My husband was once one of those boys, which is why this charity is really close to my heart.
Additionally, LadyBossBlogger was founded on The Micah Project property. When I quit my job in Chicago and moved to Honduras spontaneously, The Micah Project gave me a space in one of their cabins for a month. My husband and I also got married at Micah Project a year after I moved to Honduras.